- Check Out This Opportunity to Receive Pet Connection Via Email
- Spring Ahead with OMHS on March 13!
- Noah will bring Joy and Playfulness to your Household!
- Carly is Ready to Move into your Heart and Home
- Morgan is a Gorgeous and Playful Young Cat
- More photos of the Work Progress at the New Shelter… Late January/Early February
- Allison is a Very Sweet Young Cat Ready for Her Forever Home
- Daisy is a Beautiful Cat Ready for a Forever Home
- Painting Fund Raiser Will Inspire Your Creative Spirit
- O’Delicious Bake Sale items and Volunteers needed for Spring Ahead
- OMHS News – Current/Recent
- Events Coming Soon
- Available Cats
- Available Dogs
- Pet of the Month
- Spay Neuter Program News
- Pet Health and Safety
- Success Stories: Cats
- Success Stories: Dogs
- Archives – All Archives
- OMHS News – Archive
- Events – Archive
- Pet of the Month – Archive
- Pet Health & Safety – Archive
- Educational programs
- Fund Raising
- General information
- Humane Education
- New shelter info and photos
- Progress on new shelter
Tag Archives: Richland Shopping News
The OMHS 2015 Pet of the Month campaign is quickly drawing to a close and we have had an excellent result as of November 1. There is still time to become a sponsor with the next ad coming out in December. The November ad is already complete and will be in next week's publications… Boscobel Dial, Richland Shopping News, Richland Observer, and the Muscoda Progressive. Four publications each month of the year for a total cost of $135 with your name in each ad = $11.25 per month. For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Go to the Pet of the Month program page on this site for more information.
The sponsors are: Wertz Plumbing and Heating; Oakwood Fruit Farm; R and K Auto and Tire; The Richland County Bank; Burnstad's Market; McGraw Law Office; Rockbridge Sawmill; Chitwood Electric; Shireman Veterinary Clinic; Strang Heating and Electric; Rural Insurance, Clary Agency; Ocooch Motorcycle Safety, LLC; Miniature Precision Implements; Premier Cooperative; Putz Plumbing & HVAC Cooper and Elliott Insurance; Fancy Creek Llamas; and Walsh Ace Hardware.
And members of OMHS providing sponsorships: J. Coufal, Joan Hansen and Dennis Goodchild, Al and Carolyn Pellett, Janice and Rick Unbehaun, Suzanne and Trinka Winchester, and Sharon Wallace.
Thank you, everyone, for your support of the efforts of OMHS to continue to provide shelter, care, kindess for pets until they are adopted into splendid new homes.
OMHS is grateful for the continued support of a very important program, namely the Pet of the Month campaign, to find homes for pets. Pet of the Month begins its 11th year of advertising dogs and cats ready for adoption with the help of business and OMHS member sponsors. The program is very effective and is instrumental in finding homes for these deserving and loyal pets.
The cost of advertising for the entire year is a one-time cost of $125.00. We may be crazy but OMHS has stuck with the original cost from 10 years ago. The $125 buys, for the sponsor, a listing on each of the display ads published once per month in the Richland Shopping News, the Richland Observer, and the Boscobel Dial. The ads are 3 column by 4 or more inches and the cost to each sponsor is $3.47 for each of the 3 publications amounting to $10.41 per month. A very good deal and a very good way for OMHS to help find homes for pets.
It is not too late to become a Pet of the Month sponsor!
OMHS is pleased to announce the Pet of the Month Sponsors for 2012:
- Walsh Ace Hardware
- R & K Auto and Tire
- Richland County Bank
- Wertz Plumbing and Heating
- Shireman Veterinary Clinic
- J Coufal OMHS member
- Ocooch Mountain Motorcycle Safety, LLC
- Harmony Hardwood Floors, LLC
- J and S Patch friends of OMHS
- D. Goodchild and J Hansen OMHS members
- Premier Cooperative
- Rural Mutual Insurance, Clary Agency
- Rockbridge Sawmill
- Burnstad's Market
- Chitwood Electric
- Strang Heating and Electric
- R and J Quade OMHS members
- A and C Pellett OMHS members
- Richland Veterinary Service, LLC
- J. Loft OMHS member
- Sharon Wallace OMHS member
- an Anonymous sponsor
Remember, there is still time to become a sponsor of the Pet of the Month program…the first ad of the year will be published the second week of January and is in the hands of the publications today. You can send your check to: OMHS Pet of the Month, P.O. Box 229, Richland Center, WI 53581. If you have questions about sponsorship, click the "contact us" opportunity. The more sponsors we have the larger the ad size, or perhaps we can run ads more frequently. If you enroll in this program in January, 2012, and have missed the first display ad publication we can extend your sponsorship into January 2013. We are more than happy to do that!
If you or your business have a website it can be linked to this OMHS site. Business website banners will be placed in the randomly rotating display at the bottom of the static pages on the OMHS site. Those static pages such as membership, mission, Adoption Center, etc. have the more permanent information about OMHS. Take a look at these pages and watch the banners change as they move through the random schedule.